Tuesday, July 2, 2013

IIN 57 Juices and Smoothies of Summer and my Smoothie is on it!

As I was perusing through one of the facebook groups I belong to for Institute for Integrative Nutrition (IIN) and I saw a link to submit smoothies and juices.  I clicked on the link and entered my Berry, Cherry, and Kale Smoothie.  Then I went on with my life and didn’t really think about it until, there were all sorts of hits coming from their blog.

At this point there was much squeeing on my part and a flurry of tweets, FB posts, and hitting up all the forums I am on letting them know I made the list.  Give me a moment to squee again, thank you.  If you haven’t guessed I am still extremely excited about  being on the IIN Blog.

Ready to blitz.


There are several recipes I want to try that are included on 57 Juices and Smoothies.  Mine is number 53! *squee*   I am a regular tweeter you can follow me @RadianceHealth and I am also on Facebook at Radiance Health.  Give me a follow on twitter and see what I am up to when I am not blogging and get the latest scoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment